Friday, October 25, 2013

Tara Lazar's Picture Book Idea Month!


I thought maybe this would be the year I would participate in National Novel Writing Month, NaNoWriMo, but one look at my travel schedule said otherwise. Then I saw this emblem on Facebook. I hopped over to Tara Lazar's blog and read about Picture Book Idea Month. The whole gist is that each participant will dream up 30 picture book ideas during the month of November. That seems doable and fun. Tara has lined up a stellar group of guest bloggers to guide us on our journey.




But to be honest, the biggest draw for me is that PiBoIDMo will be something totally different. It should be good for my creativity to shake things up! Have you ever participated in either PiBoIdMo or NaNoWriMo? If not, how do you get your creative juices flowing?

No comments:

Post a Comment